Total Calories: 131
1. Rinse the shrimp under cold running water, then drain and blot dry with paper towels. Set aside while you prepare the marinade.
2. Combine the soy sauce, garlic, coriander, lime juice, sugar, and 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large bowl and whisk until blended and the sugar is dissolved. Add the shrimp and toss to coat. Cover and let marinate, in the refrigerator, for 1 hour.
3. Preheat the grill to high.
4. Drain the shrimp. If using the lemongrass stalks as skewers, make a "starter" hole in each shrimp with a metal skewer. Thread the shrimp on the stalks, or on the bamboo skewers, 2 shrimp to each.
5. When ready to cook, oil the grill grate. Arrange the satés on the hot grate and grill, turning with tongs, until the shrimp are nicely browned on the outside and firm and pink inside, about 2 minutes per side. Brush once or twice with the remaining oil as the shrimp cook.
6. Transfer the satés to serving plates or a platter and serve immediately.
Serves 6 to 8 as an appetizer, 4 as an entrée
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.