Total Calories: 44
1. Place bacon in a large skillet. Turn stove on to medium-high. Fry bacon until brown on bottom. Turn over using tongs or a fork and fry second side until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet and place on paper towels. When cool, crumble bacon into small pieces. Set aside to use later.
2. Open can of tuna. Leave lid on can and press lid down while turning can over to drain out liquid. Place tuna in a medium bowl. With a fork, break chunks of tuna apart.
3. Add bacon, celery, mayonnaise, onion salt and lemon juice. Stir until all ingredients are blended.
4. Cut pita rounds in half to make half circles. Fill each half with about 2 heaping tablespoons of the filling. Cut each half into 4 wedges.
5. If you wish, stick a wooden toothpick into each olive and then stick the other end of the pick into the sandwich.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.