Total Calories: 157
1. Turn oven on to 350°.
2. Peel, core and chop apple. Chop walnuts if using nuts. Place apple and nuts in a small bowl. Add 3 tablespoons sugar, raisins and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon. Stir until all chunks are covered with sugar and cinnamon. Set bowl aside to use later.
3. Separate the crescent rolls into eight triangles. Stretch each one slightly. Spoon 1 heaping tablespoon of filling into center of each triangle. Fold corners over filling and pinch edges together to seal closed.
4. Sprinkle Cinnamon-Sugar over each tart.
5. Place tarts on an ungreased cookie sheet with about 1 inch of space between tarts.
6. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Carefully remove from oven with hot pads. Cool tarts on a wire cooling rack for about 20 minutes before serving.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.