Total Calories: 31
1. Drain syrup from pears. Pat pear halves dry with paper towels. Set pear halves aside until later.
2. Place chocolate sauce in a 1-cup measuring cup.
3. Dip the fat end of each pear into melted chocolate. Don't get chocolate on the thin end. Place pears on a plate.
4. Stick almonds into chocolate-coated end of pear. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to harden the chocolate.
5. Cover six salad plates with lettuce. Place a pear on each.
6. Stick 2 raisins into thin end of pear for eyes.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.