Total Calories: 97
1. Turn oven on to 400°. Place a paper cupcake liner in each muffin pan cup.
2. Place wheat germ,sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Stir to mix. Set bowl aside to use later.
3. Make muffins following the directions on the package, using milk and an egg. Stir in extra ingredient of your choice just until blended, (Batter should remain lumpy.)
4. Spoon batter into paper liners, filling each about two-thirds full.
5. Sprinkle tops of each muffin with wheat germ mixture.
6. Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until muffins are golden brown. Carefully remove from oven with hot pads. Serve warm.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.