* "If you want to make more than 6 cupcakes, make more batter while the first ones are cooking, then bake while the first ones are cooling. The melted chips are great for a frosting." 1. Place two paper cupcake liners in each microwavable muffin-pan cup or in six custard cups. Set aside until later. 2. Mix in a medium bowl, 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, 1/3 cup sugar, 1/4 teaspoon baking soda, and 1/8 teaspoon salt. Add 1/3 cup mashed ripe banana (1 small), 1 egg, 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, 2 tablespoons chopped nuts, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract. Stir until blended. Fill cupcake liners half full. 3. Place muffin pan in microwave oven. If using the custard cups, place in a circle on a 12-inch microwavable plate and place in microwave oven.
4. Microwave, uncovered, at 100% power (700 watts) for 2 minutes. Turn muffin pan or plate one-half turn. Microwave at 100% power 1 minute longer or until a toothpick stuck into the center of the cupcake comes out clean. Remove from microwave oven, (Any moist spots on top will continue to cook while it stands.)
5. Wait for 1 minute. Remove cupcakes from muffin pan or custard cups. Place on a wire rack and wait for 15 minutes to cool.
6. After the 15 minutes, place in a small microwavable bowl or cup, 1/3 cup butterscotch, semisweet chocolate or peanut butter chips.
7. Microwave, uncovered, at 100% power for 1 minute. Stir until smooth. If not melted enough, microwave at 100% power 30 seconds longer. Spread on top of cupcakes.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.