Total Calories: 1,197
1. In a small bowl, mix flour, apple pie spice, baking powder, and salt set aside.
2. In a large bowl at medium speed, beat brown sugar and butter until fluffy. Beat in applesauce, corn syrup, and egg. On low speed, gradually beat in flour mixture.
3. Divide dough into four portions. Wrap each portion in plastic wrap or waxed paper. Chill several hours until firm enough to roll.
4. Turn oven on to 350°. Grease cookie sheets or spray with non-stick coating.
5. On a lightly floured surface, roll one portion of the dough at a time into a 1/4 -inch thick circle. Dip cutter into flour before cutting each cookie. Place cookies about 1 inch apart on cookie sheets.
6. For soft cookies, bake 8 to 10 minutes. For crisp cookies, bake 12 to 14 minutes. Use hot pads to carefully remove cookie sheets from the oven. Remove cookies from cookie sheets and cool on wire cooling racks.
This Applesauce Cookies recipe is from the Just Good Cookin' Cookbook. Download this Cookbook today.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"Call it nutrition software, meal planning software, cooking software, recipe manager, or whatever you want. It is the software I use to stay healthy!"
"Your software is the best recipe organizer and menu planner out there!"
"Thank you so very much for creating such a wonderful cooking recipe program. I think this is the best recipe program there is!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.