Total Calories: 32
1. Scrape carrots. Mince ginger root and scallion stalk.
2. Bring water to a boil. Add carrots and boil, uncovered, until soft but not mushy. Then drain and mash.
3. Blend in salt, ginger root and scallion. Form carrot mixture into walnut-size balls.
4. Heat oil. Deep-fry carrot balls, a few at a time, until golden. Drain on paper toweling.
5. Return carrot balls to oil deep-fry 1/2 minute more. Drain quickly and serve.
The Thousand Recipe Chinese Cookbook. ©1994 by Gloria Bley Miller.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.