Total Calories: 825
1. Alternate first 3 ingredients in layers in greased 9x13 pan.
2. Blend eggs, dry mustard and 2 1/2 cups milk.
3. Pour over mixture in pan.
4. Refrigerate overnight.
5. Mix milk and soup and pour over other mixture in pan.
6. Bake at 300 for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.