Total Calories: 267
1. Sauté sausage until brown; remove from pan and cut into small bites.
2. In a large skillet, melt butter and cook onion, celery, and mushrooms over medium heat for 3 minutes or until softened.
3. Transfer sausage and veggies, including any butter that is left in the pan to a bowl.
4. Add stuffing mix, bread cubes, sage, thyme, poultry seasoning, salt, pepper, pecans, turkey stock, and eggs.
5. Toss well and adjust seasoning.
6. Stuffing should be moist but not soggy. Add more stock if needed.
7. Transfer to a baking dish.
8. Bake in a 325 degree Fahrenheit oven for 20 minutes covered and 10 minutes uncovered until heated through and crust forms on top.
9. Or better yet stuff it into a big fat turkey.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.