Recipe from the September 2011 Newsletter
- 4 large ripe tomatoes, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 pound fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaves
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Fine sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
On a large platter, alternate and overlap the tomato slices, mozzarella cheese slices, and basil leaves. Drizzle with olive oil. Season with sea salt and pepper.
Be sure to check the Cook'n Recipe Archive for more recipes.