Recipe from the August 2012 Newsletter
1 cup milk
1 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
5 tablespoons butter
maple syrup or your favorite fruit jam
2. Preheat oven to 425 degrees for a glass baking dish, or 450 degrees for metal.
3. Once oven is about halfway preheated, place dish with butter inside, and leave in until butter is melted (but not browned) and oven is preheated.
4. Meanwhile, whip eggs until thick and lemon colored.
5. Add milk, flour, and salt and mix until blended.
6. Pour batter into pan of melted butter and place back in oven.
7. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until the edges are raised and browned and the middle is cooked.
8. Serve hot with maple syrup or jam.
Be sure to check the Cook'n Recipe Archive for more recipes.