Fudge Stripe Cookie
Recipe from the April 2011 Newsletter
- 1 pint strawberry, sliced
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits (drained)
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding (dry)
- 1 cup buttermilk
- fudge-striped shortbread cookies
1. Mix mixture B together in large bowl.
2. Add Mixture A to mixture B.
3. Just before serving add crumbled fudge stripe cookies. (Don't crumble too much. Crumble to a small to medium size. You want to be able to taste the cookies.
4. (The fruit amount is not written in stone. Most of the time I just add as much of each kind of fruit as I want.).
Be sure to check the Cook'n Recipe Archive for more recipes.