1. Butter one side of a slice of bread and place it bu!ered side down in a hot frying pan over medium heat. Add the cheese, cover the pan, and cook for 2 minutes or until the cheese starts to melt and the bread is golden brown on the bottom.
2. Butter a second slice of bread and place it bu!ered side up on top of the cheese.
3. Flip the sandwich over and cook for another minute or until the bread is golden brown on the bottom.
4. Remove the sandwich from the pan and let it sit a minute before serving.
* If using processed cheese, be aware that it will melt quickly, so you won’t need to cover the pan to get it to melt.
* After removing the sandwich from the pan, let it sit a minute before serving.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.