Fresh Dill Dressing and Veggie Cups
These cups make a fun and easy way to eat your veggies.Yield: 1 cup per person
|1 cup||sour cream|
|2 tablespoons||finely chopped vidalia onions|
|2 tablespoons||finely chopped fresh italian parsley|
|1 tablespoon||finely chopped dill weed|
|1 teaspoon||seasoned salt|
|freshly ground pepper to taste|
|celery stalks, cut into sticks|
1. Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
2. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Refrigerate until well chilled.
4. Place a dollop of dressing in small glass.
5. Arrange veggies in dressing in glass. Use a skewer to place tomatoes on.