Healthy No-Bake Cookies
Recipe by Lisa Boucher
- 1/2 cup organic natural peanut butter (or almond butter)
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 3/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup agave
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup grain sweetened milk chocolate chips melted
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut (use at the end)
Mix all ingredients together, except for the second 1/4 cup of Coconut (save that for the end to roll the cookie in). Shape into balls, roll in the shredded coconut and store in an air-tight container in the fridge.
For more sugar free recipes like this try Lisa's Cookbook Sugar Free and Lovin' It!
Back to the April 2012 Newsletter