1. Slice the onion, then cut each slice in half and break them apart.
2. Cut the bell pepper into strips.
3. Slice the mushrooms.
4. Cut the beef into thin strips about 2 inches long and 1/2 inch wide.
5. Cook the rice according to package directions.
6. Heat the oil in a wok or deep frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the beef strips and cook about 2 minutes, or until browned on both sides.
7. Add the onions and bell peppers. Cook while stirring for about 1 minute.
8. Add the bean sprouts, snow peas, garlic, black pepper, and soy sauce. Toss the ingredients, then sprinkle with flour and stir another minute, or until the vegetables are tender-crisp and the liquid thickens a bit.
9. Spoon a cup of rice into individual serving bowls and top with the stir-fry mixture. Serve with soy sauce and eat with chopsticks (if you’re brave enough!).
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.