1. Heat up the milk in a small pot.
2. Add the sugar, then gradually stir in the cocoa. Continue stirring until fully dissolved.
3. Pour the cocoa into a mug, top with some whipped cream, and sprinkle with grated chocolate. Mmmmmmmmmm.
* Do not boil the milk or a film will form.
* Add the cocoa to the milk gradually. Use a wooden spoon to break up the powdery cocoa against the sides of the pot and help it dissolve in the milk.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.