1. Pour the milk into a blender and add the ice cream.
2. Blend on medium speed for 2 to 3 minutes or until smooth.
3. Pour the milkshake into a tall glass, grab a straw, and enjoy.
* Let the ice cream thaw 5 to 10 minutes for smoother blending.
* When you start blending, air bubbles may form and stop the blending process. If that happens, turn off the blender and pop the bubbles with a spoon. Then continue blending.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.