1. Debone the lamb, trim the excess fat, then cut the meat into bite-size pieces.
2. Cut the bell pepper into 1 1?2 inch squares.
3. Cut the onion in quarters, then peel apart the layers.
4. Juice the lemons.
5. Place the lemon juice, oil, rosemary, garlic, salt, and meat in a resealable container. Cover the container and shake to coat the meat with marinade. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
6. Thread the marinated lamb, onion, and peppers (alternating them) on four 6 inch (or two 12 inch) skewers.
7. Place the skewers on a hot grill, turning them every 5 minutes or so, for 15 to 20 minutes, or until cooked to the desired degree of doneness.
8. Serve the hot kabobs as is or placed over a bed of rice.
It’s best to use metal skewers for these kabobs because they take a while to cook. If you use wooden skewers, be sure to soak them at least 30 minutes before adding the meat and vegetables. This will help keep them from burning.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.