1. Follow the same steps for the Spiced-Rubbed Baked Ribs in this chapter.
2. Unwrap the cooked rib portions and place on a heated grill, bone side down. Brush liberally with barbecue sauce.
3. Cook 2 minutes then turn the ribs over.
4. Brush with barbecue sauce and cook another 2 minutes.
5. Remove from the grill and serve as is or with additional sauce.
When browning the ribs on the grill, it’s okay if they burn a little. Just be careful they don’t burn too much. If the grill flames up, move the ribs away from the fire until it subsides.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.