Rice Krispie Peanut Butter Chocolate Heath Hunk Bars
If you're looking for a deliciously easy recipe to tantalize the taste buds of all those hunky men in your life, I've got the recipe you need. Who can resist Rice Krispie treats smothered in peanut butter, chocolate, and heath bars? With absolutely no baking involved, this is the perfect summertime treat just in time for Father's Day. Enjoy! -Carrie Collette
Serving size: 10
Calories per serving: 244
3 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1 (10-ounce) bag miniature marshmallow
7 cups Rice Krispies® cereal
1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup crushed Heath Heath Candy
2. In a large pot, combine butter, peanut butter, and marshmallows over medium heat just until melted, stirring constantly
3. Remove pot from heat and add Rice Krispies cereal
4. Gently stir with a spatula until Rice Krispies are evenly coated with marshmallow mixture
5. Pour mixture into the sprayed 9x13 inch pan
6. Coat hands with a small amount of butter or cooking spray and gently press the Rice Krispie mixture into the pan. Do not press too hard or else your bars will be too dense.
7. For topping, combine chocolate chips and peanut butter in a medium sauce pan and stir constantly over medium heat
8. Once melted, pour over top of your Rice Krispie bars and spread chocolate mixture evenly over the top with a spatula
9. While chocolate mixture is still wet, pour crushed Heath bars evenly over the top
10. Allow bars to cool at room temperature until the chocolate is hardened
11. Cut into squares, serve, and devour!
Recipe formatted with the Cook'n Recipe Software from DVO Enterprises.
Monthly Newsletter Contributor since 2013