Pineapple Dream Cake
Recipe by Kathy
Makes 1 pan
- 1 (18 1/4-ounce) box pudding yellow cake mix
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Whipped Topping Ingredients
- 1 (3 1/2-ounce) box instant vanilla pudding (small)
- 1 (16-ounce) package Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple
Add cake mix, eggs, oil and water as directed on cake mix box.
Mix in sour cream, crushed pineapple and pour into 11 x 13-inch pan. Bake at 350°F until done.
Dissolve pudding in pineapple with juice then fold in cool whip. Frost when completely cooled.
June 2011 Newsletter
Recipe formatted with the Cook'n Recipe Software from DVO Enterprises.