We love to have these on a hot summer day. Minimal cooking so you keep the kitchen cool.
|10 slices||bacon, cooked and crumbled|
|1 cup||grape tomato, quartered|
|dash||of salt and pepper|
|2 cups||shredded lettuce|
|4||burrito sized flour tortillas|
|3 ounces||cream cheese, softened (room temp is best)|
|1 tablespoon||dijon mustard|
1. In a small bowl, toss quartered grape tomatoes with a dash of salt and pepper.
2. In another small bowl, combine softened cream cheese with mayo and dijon mustard. Mix well.
3. In a large bowl, combine bacon, lettuce, and tomato with the sauce.
4. Divide the mixture evenly among the 4 large burrito sized tortillas. Place the mixture on the bottom 1/3 of the tortilla.
5. Roll the wrap up tightly and cut in half on a diagonal.
6. Best eaten fresh!