How can I change my Cook'n to show metric units?
- Although the defaults in Cookn are for imperial units Cookn can be set to use metric units.
- To do this Click Units on the toolbar.
- Double-click on all of the standard recipe units (tsp, tbs, cups, gallons, etc.) and un-check the box that says "use this unit when adjusting recipe serving sizes."
- Then, double-click all of the metric units and check the same check-box.
- Open a recipe and adjust the serving sizes to 10 times the original value.
- Click OK and then change the serving sizes back to the original amount.
- They should then appear in metric