Somewhere in the Kitchen Video
by Alice Fulton-Osborne
NOTE: This video is a cookbook for the Cook'n Recipe Organizer.
- 20 video demonstration makes it easy to learn
- Discover the 8 Kitchen Streamlining Steps
- Learn how to be more organized and efficient in the Kitchen
- Make cooking fun again!
- Simplify clean up and saving left-overs
- Reduce the stress caused by clutter in your kitchen
- Learn how to stop wasting time searching for lost things!
- Downloads as a cookbook made for Cook'n with a Cook'n Theme
Also Available on DVD and as a Paperback Book
It's Here... Somewhere DVD
It's Here... Somewhere book
It's Here... Somewhere in the Kitchen
The only thing better than reading the streamlining steps in Alice Osborne's #1 best-selling book on home organization, It's Here...Somewhere, is to watch the celebrated author herself as she tackles one of the most challenging kitchens in America (mine!). Books and theories are great but seeing is believing!
Now you can watch and learn first hand from Alice as she applies the proven techniques from her best-selling book. Put an end to those organizational binges where you shuffle stuff from one place to another and create a kitchen that measures up. Let this DVD show you the secrets of putting your kitchen in order and you will discover the benefits of a streamlined kitchen!
Most organizational books tell you how to find a place for everything, then to put everything in its place. Alice Osborne demonstrates one vital step for lasting success: she shows you how to find more places by streamlining first, THEN organizing.
With her unique approach, she takes you through every drawer, closet, and cupboard in your kitchen, showing you how to weed out what you don't like, use, need, want, or have room for, and properly store what's left. You'll learn.
- The three reasons people cling to things they don't like, use, need, want, or have room for, and how to overcome them
- The real definition of clutter, and why it is a stress-maker and an energy-zapper, and what to do with it by using the authors' Eight Streamlining Steps
- How to save energy and time (up to two months per year), and create comfortable, productivity-boosting environments
- The secrets professional custodians use to clean any bathroom (in five to ten minutes)
- How to get more help from family members in maintaining the home, simply by creating "reasonable responsibilities,"
- How to create more storage space and take storage areas that currently exist, from the state of "lost in space" to "found in place" How to visually expand living and working spaces and create low-to no-maintenance rooms
- Specific ideas for organizing everything in your kitchen--from pantry to medicine cupboard--with a variety of kitchen set-up ideas.
You'll discover that this system not only helps you keep your kitchen in order, but the familiar feelings of being overbooked, overworked, and overwhelmed are eliminated as you remove clutter and overload from your kitchen. It's Here...Somewhere in the Kitchen will give you an advantage over whatever your day has to offer!
I found this book 3 years ago and I am thrilled you're offering it to people! She's absolutely right about getting the clutter out BEFORE organizing. I've been living clutter-free ever since. This book is a long-term answer to a life-long problem! Way to go DVO!