1. Cut a pocket into each breast (but do not cut all the way through). Place 2 slices of ham and cheese in each pocket.
2. Pour the milk in a medium size bowl. Roll each stuffed breast in the milk.
3. Place the breadcrumbs in another bowl. Roll the breasts in the crumbs until fully coated.
4. Pour the oil in a casserole dish or baking pan, add the coated breasts, and bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 20 minutes. Turn the chicken over and cook another 20 minutes, or until no longer pink inside when cut with a knife.
5. Serve hot from the oven. Important tip Select large breasts for this recipe and be sure you make the pocket large enough to hold the cheese and ham. It is okay if this stuffing sticks out of the pocket slightly, but 90 percent should be inside the breast.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.