1. Pour the milk in a medium-size bowl. Add the chicken and coat each piece.
2. Place the breadcrumbs in a gallon-size plastic zip-lock bag. Add one or two pieces of milk?dipped chicken, seal the bag, and shake until fully coated. Repeat with the remaining chicken.
3. Pour 1/2 inch oil in a casserole dish or baking pan, then add the coated chicken pieces. Bake in a preheated 325°F oven for 20 to 30 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
4. Remove the dish from the oven, turn the pieces over, then return to the oven. Cook another 15 to 20 minutes, or until the juices run clear from the thickest part of the chicken when poked with a fork.
5. Drain the chicken on paper towels, transfer to a platter, and serve.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.