1. Cut the chicken into strips about 2 inches long and 1/2 inch wide.
2. Thinly slice the onion. Cut each slice in half, then break them apart.
3. Cut the bell pepper into strips.
4. Slice the avocado.
5. Heat the oil in a wok or deep frying pan over high heat. Add the chicken and cook, stirring constantly for 3 minutes.
6. Add the onions, peppers, garlic, and taco seasoning. Stirring constantly, cook about 3 or 4 minutes, or until the peppers and onions have softened.
7. To soften the tortillas, wrap them in paper towels and heat in the microwave for about 20 seconds. (You can also steam them in a covered pot.)
8. Serve when the filling is still sizzling hot. You can even bring the pan to the table and set it on a trivet. Also place bowls of additional toppings and fillings on the table. Spoon some chicken mixture down the center of a warm tortilla along with the fillings of your choice. Roll up the tortilla and enjoy! Have plenty of napkins ready!
* Everything cooks up very fast for this recipe, so before you start cooking, be sure to have all the ingredients cut up and ready to go.
* Frequently stirring the ingredients in the hot pan will prevent them from sticking.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.