1. Cook the egg noodles until slightly firmer than al dente. Drain well.
2. Place 2 tablespoons of the olive oil in a large frying pan. Tilt the pan so the oil covers the bottom. Add the noodles and cook over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
3. To turn the noodles over, place the bottom of a large plate on top of the cooking noodles. Carefully flip both the pan and plate upside down—the noodles will be stuck together on top of the plate.
4. Return the pan to the burner, and let the noodles slide off the plate back into the pan.
5. Cook the bottom of the noodles another 3 to 4 minutes, then remove the pan from the heat and set aside.
6. Cut the green onions into thirds.
7. Heat the remaining oil in a wok or deep frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook 2 minutes while stirring frequently.
8. Add the vegetables and all of the remaining ingredients. Cook another 3 minutes, continuing to stir frequently.
9. Divide the noodles on two dinner plates. Top with the stir-fried chicken and vegetables, and enjoy!
Egg noodles tend to stick together even more so than regular pasta, so be prepared to add the cooked noodles to the pan immediately after draining them.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.