Total Calories: 610
Yield: 14 to 16 balls
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Generously oil a baking sheet and set aside.
2. Place all the ingredient in a large bowl and mix well with your hands.
3. Shape the mixture into walnut-shaped balls and place on the prepared baking sheet. Lightly brush the top of the balls with olive oil.
4. Bake for 20 minutes or until the balls are firm and browned. Serve immediately.
For a Change . . .
* For Wheat Burgers, shape the mixture into patties. Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a heavy skillet and cook the burgers until browned on both sides.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.