Total Calories: 118
1. Heat the oil in a large heavy pot over medium heat. Add the garlic and ginger, saute a minute or so, then add the mushrooms and stir well. Place the chard on top of the mushrooms, cover, and cook for 3 minutes or until the chard is wilted. Continue to cook another minute or until the chard is tender.
2. Place the arrowroot in a small bowl. Slowly add the water, tamari, and vinegar, stirring until well blended. Pour the mixture in the pan over the chard-mushroom mixture, add the tofu, and increase the heat to medium-high. Stirring constantly, bring to a boil and continue to stir until the sauce thickens.
3. Serve immediately as is or spooned over a bed of grains. Garnish with chopped scallions.
For a Change . . .
* Brown the tofu in 1 tablespoon olive oil before adding it to the chard.
* Substitute spinach for the chard. Bean-
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.