1. Place all the ingredients in a bowl, mix well, and pour into a shallow container (an 8-inch-square glass Pyrex dish works well). Freeze for 6 to 8 hours or until frozen solid.
2. Using a metal spatula or sharp knife, cut or break the frozen mixture into chunks. Place in a food processor, and process quickly with the blending blade until smooth and whipped. (It may be necessary to stop the machine occasionally and stir the mixture to ensure thorough blending.)
3. Quickly spoon the sorbet into parfait glasses and serve immediately, or place the filled glasses in the freezer and serve within a few hours.
For a Change . . .
* Use oranges instead of tangerines.
* If you have an ice cream maker with a one-quart capacity, you can use it to make this sorbet. Simply double the ingredients, add them to the ice cream maker, and then process according to the manufacturer’s directions.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.