Total Calories: 164
Yield: 9 inch pie
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Press the pie crust into a 9-inch pie pan and set aside.
2. Place all the filling ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth. Pour into the pie crust.
3. Bake for 45 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and a knife inserted into the center of the filling comes out clean.
4. Let cool at least 20 minutes before cutting into wedges and serving.
For a Change . . .
* Scatter 1/3 cup chopped pecans or walnuts over the top of the pie before baking.
* Before serving, garnish the pie with about a tablespoon of thinly slivered fresh ginger.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.