Total Calories: 591
Yield: 9 inch pie
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Roll out the pie crust and drape it in the bottom of a 9-inch pie pan and flute the edges.
2. Place the spinach in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
3. Put the tofu and miso in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth and creamy. Add this mixture to the spinach along with the onion flakes, basil, oregano, nutmeg, and cayenne. Mix well.
4. Spoon the spinach-tofu filling into the pie crust and top with the sesame seeds. Bake on the bottom rack of the oven for 40 minutes or until the crust is brown and the filling is firm.
5. Allow the quiche to cool about 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.