Total Calories: 1,065
Yield: 9 inch pie
* For extra-crispness, brush the prebaked crust with a tablespoon of coconut oil while it is still hot from the oven. Refrigerate the crust until chilled before adding the filling.
1. To prepare the filling, combine the jam, water, and agar in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until the agar is completely dissolved.
2. Place the tofu, raspberries, and agave in a food processor, and blend until smooth and creamy. Add the agar mixture and continue to blend until well mixed. Pour into the pie shell and refrigerate about 2 hours or until set.
3. Combine the glaze ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil while stirring constantly. Reduce the heat to low and simmer, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until the agar is completely dissolved. Carefully drizzle the glaze over the top of the pie, then return it to the refrigerator for 30 minutes or until the glaze is set.
4. Cut into wedges and serve.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.