Total Calories: 96
1. Rinse the quinoa and place in a medium pot along with the water. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to low. Cover and simmer15 to 20 minutes or until the water is absorbed and the grains are tender.
2. While the quinoa is cooking, place the green beans on a steamer basket that is set in a pot over an inch or so of water. Bring the water to a boil, cover the pot, and steam for 5 minutes or until tender. Remove the beans and set aside.
3. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion, garlic, and tarragon, and saute 3 to 5 minutes or until the onion is nearly tender. Add the bell pepper and saute 1 to 2 minutes more.
4. Combine the mirin, lemon juice, tamari, and salt in a small bowl, then pour over the vegetables in the skillet. Saute 2 to 3 minutes, add the green beans, and mix well.
5. Divide the cooked quinoa onto individual plates. Top with the green bean mixture and any liquid that is left in the skillet. Sprinkle with hazelnuts and serve immediately.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.