Total Calories: 98
Yield: 4 potato cakes
1. Shape the mashed potatoes into 4 patties that are about 1/2 inch thick.
2. Combine the flour, salt, and pepper in shallow bowl. Dredge the patties in the mixture to completely coat.
3. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the patties and cook about 5 minutes or until brown on the bottom. Turn over and cook another few minutes until browned. 4. Transfer the cooked patties to a platter and serve hot.
For a Change . . .
* For a special treat, stuff each patty with a small slice of vegan cheese before cooking.
* Substitute mashed sweet potatoes for all or part of the white potatoes.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.