Total Calories: 79
1. To make the polenta, place the water in a medium pot. Stir the cornmeal into the water and bring to a boil while stirring constantly. Cover, reduce the heat to low, and cook for about 20 minutes while stirring occasionally.
2. While the polenta cooks, place the mushroom caps on a baking sheet gill side down. Brush the tops with oil from the artichoke marinade, and place under the broiler for 5 minutes or until beginning to brown. Remove from the oven and drain any excess liquid.
3. Brush the mushroom tops with more oil, turn them over, and brush the gill sides with oil. Return to the broiler for 8 minutes or until the mushrooms are cooked and not too juicy. Press 1 garlic clove over each mushroom and spread it out evenly. Broil for a minute, but be careful not burn the garlic. Remove from the oven and set aside.
4. Add the chopped artichoke hearts to the cooked polenta, then fill the mushroom caps with the mixture. (If some of the filling falls on the baking sheet, leave it.)
5. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon tofu-Parmesan on each filled cap and return to the broiler for 3 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Using a spatula, scoop up the mushrooms (be sure to include any filling that may have fallen on the baking sheet), place on a platter and serve.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.