Total Calories: 746
Yield: 9 inch pie
* For extra-crispness, brush the prebaked crust with a tablespoon of coconut oil while it is still hot from the oven. Refrigerate the crust until chilled before adding the filling.
1. Place 2 cups of the blueberries on the bottom of the pie crust.
2. Combine the apple juice, agar, and the remaining blueberries in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until the agar is completely dissolved.
3. Transfer the mixture to a blender along with the maple syrup, and purée. Pour the mixture over the blueberries in the pie crust, and refrigerate about 2 hours or until set.
4. Cut into wedges and serve.
For a Change . . .
* Substitute sliced strawberries for the blueberries.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.