Total Calories: 93
1. Cut bite-size flowerets from the broccoli. Peel and slice the stem.
2. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and saute for 2 minutes, then add the carrots and broccoli stems, and continue to saute another minute.
3. Add the broccoli flowerets, bell pepper, and lentil sprouts to the skillet, along with the ginger, cumin, and turmeric (if using). Stir well and continue to saute another minute or so.
4. Add the liquid aminos, vinegar, garlic, and enough water to keep the mixture from sticking to the bottom of the skillet. Cover and simmer 5 minutes, or until the sprouts and vegetables are tender.
5. Serve hot over cooked grains.
For a Change . . .
* Remove the kernels from an ear of corn and add them to this dish. If the corn is sweet, add it raw to the cooked ingredients. Otherwise, cook the kernels along with the sprouts in Step 3.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.