Total Calories: 59
* To make ginger juice, squeeze grated ginger over a bowl.
1. Cut the broccoli into bite-size flowerets. Peel and slice the stems. Set aside.
2. Place the mushrooms in a small bowl, cover with hot water, and let soak 10 minutes. Drain the mushrooms through a coffee filter or cheesecloth over a measuring cup to reserve the water. Add or remove water to measure 1 1/3 cups.
3. Using scissors, snip off and discard the mushroom stems. Thinly slice the caps.
4. Place the mushroom slices and soaking water in a medium skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer 20 minutes.
5. Add the broccoli to the cooked mushrooms. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to medium-high and cook for 3 minutes, or until the broccoli is just barely tender and still bright green.
6. Combine the tamari, kudzu starch, and ginger juice in a small cup. Stir to dissolve the kudzu. When the broccoli is done, add the kudzu to the skillet and stir a few seconds to thicken the sauce.
7. Transfer to a bowl and serve immediately.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.