Total Calories: 90
1. Cut the tofu into 1-x-2-inch slices, about 1/2-inch thick.
2. Combine the marinade ingredients and pour over the tofu. Toss the tofu slices so they are well coated and let sit at least 30 minutes. (If marinating longer than an hour, place in the refrigerator.)
3. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Oil a baking sheet and set aside.
4. Place the tofu slices on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer, reserving the marinade for the sauce. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes (turning once), or until the desired texture is achieved (the longer the tofu bakes the chewier it will become).
5. To make the sauce, stir the arrowroot into the reserved marinade. Bring to a boil in a small saucepan over medium-high heat while constantly stirring. Continue to cook until thickened.
6. Serve the tofu slices over your favorite grain or pasta. Top with sauce, and enjoy hot. Refrigerate leftovers in a covered container up to four days.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.