Total Calories: 180
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly oil a large baking dish and set aside.
2. To make the stuffing, first remove the stems from the mushrooms. Mince the stems and place in a mixing bowl along with the bread crumbs, garlic, tamari, rosemary, and pepper. Mix well.
3. Fill each mushroom cap with some of the stuffing, mounding it slightly.
4. Place the filled caps in the prepared baking dish and cover with a sheet of aluminum foil. (Do not let the foil touch the mushrooms.)
5. Bake for 20 minutes, then remove the foil and bake another 10 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.