Total Calories: 911
Yield: 9 inch pie
* For extra-crispness, brush the prebaked crust with a tablespoon of coconut oil while it is still hot from the oven. Refrigerate the crust until chilled before adding the filling.
1. Line the bottom of the pie crust with a layer of peach slices and set aside.
2. To prepare the filling, combine the orange juice and agar in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until the agar is completely dissolved.
3. Place the tofu, agave syrup, vanilla, and the remaining peaches (reserve a few slices to decorate the top of the pie) in a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth and creamy. (If using a blender, this may have to be done in two batches.) Add the agar mixture and continue to blend until well mixed.
4. Pour the filling into the crust. Decorate the top with the reserved sliced peaches, and refrigerate about 2 hours or until set.
5. Cut into wedges and serve.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.