Total Calories: 340
* Can use drained canned beans.
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Oil a shallow 2-quart baking dish or a cast-iron skillet and set aside.
2. Place half the corn in a blender and blend until creamy. Transfer to a bowl and repeat with the remaining corn.
3. Add the beans, cumin, basil, salt, and cayenne pepper (if using) to the corn and mix well. Spoon the mixture into the prepared baking dish and top with soy cheese (if using).
4. Bake for 35 minutes or until bubbly and brown on top. Enjoy piping hot.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.