Total Calories: 156
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Cut a thin slice off the top of each tomato. Using a small spoon, scoop out the pulp to form empty tomato shells. Reserve the pulp for another use.
3. To prepare the filling, heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and saute about 5 minutes or until tender.
4. Place the tofu, miso, and 2/3 cup of the corn in a blender or food processor, and blend until smooth and creamy. (If the mixture is too thick to blend, add a tablespoon or so of water.)
5. Transfer the corn mixture to a mixing bowl. Add the sauteed onions, parsley, basil, and the remaining corn, and mix well.
6. Fill the tomato shells with the corn mixture and place in a small lightly oiled baking dish.
7. To make the topping, tear up the bread, place in a blender or food processor, and grind into crumbs. While the blender is running, add the garlic and oil.
8. Sprinkle the flavored crumbs over the stuffed tomatoes and bake for 25 minutes or until the topping is browned and the filling is somewhat firm and heated through. Serve immediately.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.