Total Calories: 271
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. To make the topping, melt the coconut oil in a 9-inch cast iron skillet, then turn off the heat. Sprinkle the coconut evenly over the bottom, then drizzle the maple syrup over the coconut. 3. To make the cake batter, sift together the flour, baking powder, and baking soda. Add the coconut and mix well. Set aside.
4. Place the coconut oil, maple syrup, tofu, water, and vanilla in a blender, and blend until smooth. Add to the flour mixture and mix well to form a batter.
5. Spread the batter evenly over the coconut topping in the skillet and place in the oven.
6. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Let cool at least 10 minutes before turning the cake out of the pan onto a serving platter.
7. Serve as is or topped with a scoop of Rice Dream frozen dessert.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.