Total Calories: 457
Yield: 24 pieces
1. Place the dates, almond butter, and vanilla in a food processor. Blend until fairly smooth.
2. Transfer the mixture to a bowl and add the walnuts, cocoa powder, and raisins. Mix well, kneading with your hands if necessary, to form a rollable dough.
3. Shape the mixture into walnut-size balls, roll in the coconut, and serve immediately. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to three weeks, or in the freezer for three months.
For a Change . . .
* Use carob powder instead of cocoa.
* Roll some of the balls in ground walnuts and/or cocoa powder in addition to the coconut.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.