Total Calories: 292
Yield: 30 cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly oil a cookie or baking sheet and set aside.
2. Place the water, maple syrup, oil, and vanilla in a large bowl, and mix well.
3. In another bowl, sift together the carob powder, flour, and baking powder.
4. Add the flour mixture to the liquid mixture and stir until just blended. Do not overstir. Fold the chocolate chips and walnuts into the batter.
5. Drop rounded teaspoons of batter onto the baking sheet, leaving about an inch or so of space between them to allow for the cookies to expand.
6. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the cookies are firm and lightly browned. Cool for a minute before removing from the baking sheet with a spatula. Transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.